This week, Stephanie Hornsby (who also writes under the pen name S.C. Lauren) shares how she carved herself a living as an author, ghost writer, and editor.
In This Episode:
- Finding freelance work
- Getting offline and selling face-to-face
- Still a lotta pirates
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Pirate: The Unkindly Gentlemen
- Ace of Spades: Pirate II (Volume 2)
- Pirate III: A Shift in Tide
- Worlds Apart: Pirate IV (Volume 4)
- Pirate V: Kirkston United
- Stephanie’s Facebook Page
- Stephanie’s Instagram
Help Your Creative Friends kickstart their creative career …
If you like The Get to Art podcast, visit www.gettoart.org to subscribe free and you’ll never miss an episode. And if you really like Get to Art, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).