This week, Michelle Mejia-Jones shares her story about leaving her steady paycheck to become a full-time photographer.
In This Episode:
- The importance of education
- The struggles of doing it all yourself
- Finding your support system
- The payoff of following your dream
- The importance of an incredible sugar momma
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Mejia-Jones Photography (Website and Instagram)
- Katelyn James’ educational offerings
- Hustler magazine
Help Your Creative Friends kickstart their creative career …
If you like The Get to Art podcast, visit www.gettoart.org to subscribe free and you’ll never miss an episode. And if you really like Get to Art, I’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).